Visit my Online Clinic
- West Lake Union / Julie’s Landing
- Cabrini Medical Tower / First Hill
Depression, Anxiety, Autism Spectrum Issues, Self-Esteem, Men’s IssuesMake an Appointment
Andrew Gwinn, MA, LMHC
As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate, I provide therapy to adolescents and adults. My approach to counseling is strengths-based and solution-focused.
I believe change happens through the realization of the life we want to lead. It is when we identify specifically what that life looks like, and take the steps to achieve it, that we begin to build the life we prefer. I work to help individuals live that preferred life by identifying and utilizing their strengths.
Honing our strengths helps to create this change. Identifying solutions is also an integral part of this change. In my work, I help identify solutions and create a space to reach those solutions, drawing from a variety of techniques.
In my work with individuals, I incorporate cognitive-behavioral, dialectical-behavioral, solution-focused and narrative modalities.
My education and experience allow me to work with a variety of people, including those dealing with depression, anxiety, trauma, self-esteem, career development, relational distress, etc.
I provide both brief and long-term therapy. The length of treatment varies based on the client.
Experience & Education
- Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (License #LH61170692) in the state of Washington
- Master of Arts in Counseling from Antioch University.
- I have experience working with adolescents and adults with a variety of concerns.
- I have specialized experience over the course of 9 years of working with individuals on the autism spectrum and their families. This includes experiences in rehabilitation Counseling, Applied Behavior Analysis, Educational consulting, and traditional psychotherapy.
I am a preferred provider with Premera. I accept allowable out-of-network fees. Please call for inquiries regarding additional insurance plans.
Must Cancel 24 hours before the appointment to avoid $85 fee.