Visit my Online Clinic
- Bothell / Canyon Park
Child/Adolescent, Anxiety, Depression, Trauma/PTSD, Coping SkillsMake an Appointment
Azadeh “Azi” Sedy, MS, LMFT
I am a licensed marriage family child therapist specialized in depression, anxiety, PTSD, and trauma. I have more than a decade of experience helping individuals and families, with a focus on adolescents and children. I am comfortable assisting people of diverse backgrounds. My background includes settings as diverse as community outpatient clinics, a correctional facility, and a special education school.
Mental health is as important as your physical health. I want to challenge and guide you in taking the next steps to bettering your overall well being. I view therapy as a safe space to process feelings without judgment. We will work together to identify mental health goals you can reach.
My therapeutic approach draws from a variety of techniques including CBT, DBT, trauma-informed therapy and mindfulness. My goal as a clinician is to tailor sessions to each individual’s needs and to cultivate balance by developing effective coping skills. I look forward to partnering with you in your wellness journey.
The first session will be an intake were we will work on setting up your mental health goals, and going over standard policy and procedure forms.
Experience & Education
- Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LF 60799326 in Washington State)
- Masters of Science in Clinical Psychology– San Francisco State University 2007
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology – University of California Santa Cruz 2003
- Member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- Training and experience with Cognitive Behavior Therapy, the Mind-Body Connection, Family Systems, Trauma & Recovery and Human Sexuality.
- 10 years experience working with children, adolescents, adults and families.
- Certified Clinical Trauma Professional
I am a preferred provider with Aetna, Cigna, First Choice, Premera, Beacon Health, Kaiser Permanente, and Regence. Please call for inquiries regarding additional insurance.
A Good Faith Estimate of expected charges is provided upon scheduling or upon your request for self-pay clients.
Must cancel 24 hours before the appointment to avoid $100 fee.