Visit my Online Clinic
- Cabrini Tower / First Hill
- Bothell / Canyon Park
Anxiety, Depression, Child and Adolescent Counseling, LGBTQ, Military Community IssuesMake an Appointment
Cherie Ann Park, MS, LMHC
As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, I provide counseling to adults, teens and families from various cultural beliefs, values and backgrounds.
A majority of my clinical experience has been working with children, teens and families who are involved in the foster care system and experiencing problems with depression, anxiety, PTSD, self-harm, suicidality, self-esteem, substance use, trauma and relationship issues. Additionally, I have spent the past two years working with the military community and issues surrounding deployment and the unique lifestyles of military families. I have a special interest in working with the LGBTQ community, personal growth, developing healthy relationships and life transitions.
My mantra in life as well as in my work is “learn, grow, thrive”. My counseling approach comes from the belief that my role is to support individuals as they journey through self-discovery, healing, learning, growing, and eventually thriving in their lives and relationships. I partner with you in a non-judgmental space of empowerment and gentle reflection to move to a more satisfied, fulfilled, meaningful and balanced way of life. I utilize various therapeutic strategies and techniques with a focus on client’s individual strengths, culture, and spiritual background.
Gender Pronouns: She/her
Experience & Education
Washington State Licensed Mental Health Counselor #LH60882467
- Hawaii State Licensed Mental Health Counselor- MHC 424
- Board certified by the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) as a National Certified Counselor (NCC)
- Master’s in Mental Health Counseling- Chaminade University, Honolulu, HI (2013)
- Bachelor’s in Child and Adolescent Psychology- Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, CA (2009)
- Military Family Life Counselor- Everett Naval Base and Kaneohe Marine Corp Base, Hawaii
- Child Family Welfare System social worker; experience with children and family who are navigating the WA State foster care system
- LGBTQ issues
I am a Preferred Provider with Aetna, Cigna, First Choice, Kaiser Permanente, Optum, Premera and Regence. I am pending in network status with Beacon Health. I accept allowable out-of-network fees. Please call for inquiries regarding additional insurance.
Must cancel 24 hours before the appointment to avoid $100 fee.