Visit my Online Clinic
- Cabrini Tower / First Hill
Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Highly Sensitive Personality, Adjustment Disorders, Relationships, LGBTQ, Gender Issues, Chronic Pain IssuesMake an Appointment
Diana Ziegler, MS, LMFT
My goal is to inspire and empower clients to live their best lives possible, through compassionate and intelligent therapeutic solutions. My approach is Holistic and Systemic which is a fancy way of saying that I look at the big picture. I will meet you where you’re at and help you design your own unique solutions to life’s problems.
My training as a Marriage and Family Therapist includes evidence-based therapy models such as CBT/DBT, Emotionally Focused Therapy, IFS and Inner Child work as well as specialty training in Brainspotting for the treatment of PTSD and Complex-PTSD. My research includes the Highly Sensitive Personality which utilizes Mindfulness and Self -Compassion practices, which I incorporate in most of my sessions. My sessions are usually calming and very grounded which is often a welcome reprise to the stress of daily life.
I look forward to meeting you and working with you!
Experience & Education
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist License #LF61117495
- Masters of Science – Marriage and Family Therapy – Edgewood College Madison WI
- Bachelor of Science – English Secondary Education – Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Bachelor of Arts – English – Southern Illinois University Carbondale
- Associates of Arts – Sociology Focus – John A. Logan College
I am pending in network status with Cigna, Premera, Regence, Aetna, Beacon Health, Kaiser Permanente, and First Choice. I accept allowable out-of-network fees. Please call for inquiries regarding additional insurance.
Must cancel 24 hours before the appointment to avoid $100 fee.