- Bothell / Canyon Park
Life Coaching, Trauma, PTSD, Dual Diagnosis, Women’s Issues, Coping SkillsMake an Appointment
Elizabeth Vital-Gragnani, MA, LMHCA, SUDPT, RDT
Inspiring new ways of looking at life, in order to reach true and full potential, is what I offer in my work. Being a registered drama therapist, as well as a mental health counselor, I utilize creativity to unlock rigid ways of thinking in an attempt to release binding patterns and discover new solutions. I offer alternative counseling that is always compassionate and individually designed.
I believe that the world is a beautifully complex, and yet sometimes concerning, place. Within our human connections we are able to lighten the load and free ourselves from the burdens we carry. My approach is strengths based and garnered to find hope and inspiration. In my work I also incorporate theoretical perspectives such as expressive arts therapy, narrative therapy, existential therapy and mindfulness.
I have found myself working successfully with a broad client age (toddler to elder) and with varied issues based on the true benefit found in the creative and solution-focused techniques utilized.
Experience & Education
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate in the state of Washington (MC60922811)
- Registered Drama Therapist in North America
- Substance Use Disorder Professional Trainee
- Master of Arts in Counseling with Drama Therapy from Antioch University
- I have experience working in inpatient and outpatient treatment settings for substance use disorder, specializing in pregnant and parenting women and their children in recovery
- Children, Adolescents, Adults, Elders, Couples, Families, and Groups
- I have experience with and welcome clients from all backgrounds regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, race, religious affiliations and/or sexual orientation
I am a preferred provider with Premera. Please call for inquiries regarding additional insurance.
Must cancel 24 hours before the appointment to avoid $100 fee.