- Bothell / Canyon Park
Depression, Anxiety, Coping Skills, Self-Esteem, AngerMake an Appointment
Jena Minami, MA, LMFT
As a marriage and family therapist, I enjoy working with adults from various cultures, beliefs, values and backgrounds.
My approach to counseling is client-centered, solution-focused to support each individual to reach their goals/concerns while using techniques and questions help clarify solutions and the means of achieving them. Other approaches I like to use are dialectical behavioral therapy and cognitive behavioral therapy. I believe in working together to find balance and living more authentically.
I have a special interest in personal growth and development, grief and loss, and developing healthy relationships
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in Washington State (LF60818837)
- Three years working in community mental health
- Six months working in crisis diversion in King County.
- Master’s in Psychology, CFT – Antioch University Seattle, WA (2014)
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology – Walla Walla University (2008)
I am a preferred provider with Premera, Regence, First Choice, Aetna, Kaiser Permanente (KFHP), and Cigna. I accept allowable out-of-network fees. Please call for inquiries regarding additional insurance.
Must Cancel 48 hours before the appointment to avoid $100 fee.