- Cabrini Tower/ First Hill
Anxiety, ADHD, Self-Esteem, Relationship Issues, and Life TransitionsMake an Appointment
Khloe Clawson, MA, LMHC
My approach to counseling is evidence based and client-centered. I hold the belief that every person is inherently good, lovable, capable, and resilient; thus, I draw upon the client’s perception and wisdom to inform the use of interventions. I believe in the importance of meeting each individual where they are at, and working collaboratively with clients to reach their goals. I facilitate the exploration of how relationships to various groups, such as family, society, and community have influenced clients’ experience of themselves and the world. I believe it is my role to support clients in discovering their true and authentic selves in a culturally sensitive, safe, and caring environment.
I provide both brief and long-term therapy. The length of treatment varies based on the client.
Experience & Education
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (License #LH61018211) in the state of Washington.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Southern Utah University
- Master of Arts in Counseling from Antioch University.
- I have experience working with adolescents and adults with a variety of concerns.
- I have provided individual and group counseling.
I am a preferred provider with Premera, Regence, and Cigna. I am pending in network status with Optum, Aenta, Kaiser Permanente, and First Choice. I accept allowable out-of-network fees. Please call for inquiries regarding additional insurance.
Must Cancel 24 hours before the appointment to avoid $100 fee.