Visit my Online Clinic
- Seattle / Sixth & Lenora
Career Satisfaction and Workplace Stress, Loss and Grief, Self-Esteem, Anxiety and DepressionMake an Appointment
Lindsay Hill, MA, LMHC, NCC
You should feel seen, heard and understood. You should never feel judged, and you should always feel welcome. If you choose to spend your time with me, that is what you can expect in therapy.
Therapy is at your pace, and it starts with us building a relationship. I listen to your story, get to know you and your goals and learn how to best support you. Together, we look at who you are, what you believe and how you cope with challenges to determine a treatment plan that is right for you.
I have 15 years of corporate experience, so a special area of interest is career-transition work, including supporting you as you find your calling and dealing with work-related stress, anxiety and depression. Other areas of interest are loss and grief, self-esteem, relationships, stress management, body image and life transitions.
I use the therapy approach that best suits your personality and needs. The primary approaches I use are:
- Person-Centered Therapy (What you bring in is what we work on. You take the lead.)
- Strength-Based Therapy (Focus on your strengths and resources rather than weaknesses.)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (Look at how your thoughts and feelings affect your behavior and learn to address them.)
- Solution-Focused Therapy (Discover what you want and use your own wisdom to figure out how to get it.)
Experience & Education
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (License # LH61344164)
- National Certified Counselor
- Member of American Counseling Association
- Member of Washington Mental Health Counselors Association
- Master of Arts in Counseling, Antioch University, Seattle
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration, University of Mary, Bismarck, ND
- 15 years corporate experience in energy and healthcare
I am a Preferred Provider with Aetna, Cigna, First Choice, Kaiser Permanente, and Premera. Please call for inquiries regarding additional insurance plans.
A Good Faith Estimate of expected charges is provided upon scheduling or upon your request for self-pay clients.
Must cancel 24 hours before the appointment to avoid $120 fee.