Visit my Online Clinic
- Seattle / Sixth & Lenora
- West Lake Union / Julie’s Landing
Anxiety, Depression, Coping Skills, PTSD/Trauma, Self-EsteemMake an Appointment
Lindsey Schoeneman, MA, LMHC, MHP
Welcome, I’m glad you are here. Many people seek out therapy because of feeling alone, stuck, or out of control in themselves or in their relationships; experiences of suffering often keep us from living fully into who we want to be and how we want to live our lives. I believe that it is possible to heal these wounds and embody new, authentic ways of being. My goal is to provide you with a safe and non-judgmental space for healing, self-discovery, and making changes that are important to you. We will explore patterns, relationships, emotional challenges, personal values, and a variety of practical tools that will not only help you cope, but also help you grow. Collaboration is key, and we will work at your pace.
My therapy practice is broadly informed by humanistic psychology, attachment and polyvagal theories, mindfulness- and somatic-based practices, and the healing power of the creative arts. I offer creative arts therapy as exploratory, action‐oriented, and contemplative opportunities for you to express yourself in new and unique ways that contribute to your healing and growth. I believe that addressing the whole spectrum of your lived experience with curiosity and compassion will help you find ways to lead a more meaningful life and steady your path along the way.
- Primary modalities: ACT, AEDP, IFS, somatic, creative arts
- Body positive, sex positive, racial justice allied, LGBTQIA2s+ allied, non-binary allied, HIV/AIDS allied
Experience & Education
- Washington State Licensed Mental Health Counselor: #LH 60882635
- MA, Clinical Mental Health Counseling and Art Therapy – Antioch University Seattle, 2015 (CACREP and AATA accredited programs)
- Artist-in-residence at Fremont Abbey Arts Center, facilitating creative arts activities for arts events and community workshops
- BFA, Photography – University of Washington, 2009
- BA, French Studies – University of Washington, 2009
I am a preferred provider with Aetna, Beacon Health, Cigna, First Choice, Kaiser Permanente, Premera, Regence, and Optum. Please call for inquiries regarding additional insurance.
A Good Faith Estimate of expected charges will be provided when scheduling an appointment or upon request for self-pay clients.
Must cancel 24 hours before the appointment to avoid $100 fee.