- Bothell / Canyon Park
Anxiety, Depression, Trauma & PTSD, Career, Parenting, RelationshipsMake an Appointment
Rose Earl, MA, LMHCA
Trying harder doesn’t always work. If you are feeling stuck or frustrated because there is a gap between where you are and where you’d like to be, counseling can help. I work with clients who are experiencing anxiety, depression, trauma, relational conflict, parenting challenges, identity issues, life cycle changes, academic difficulties, motivational issues, career indecision, career development challenges, and more. We can tailor an approach that fits your needs.
After over 20 years in high tech (including 10 years at Microsoft), I made my own career transition back to my first love, which is counseling. My work and life experience has helped me connect with clients’ needs. I believe that counseling is a collaborative effort between the client and counselor, and that healing takes place in both the mind and the body. I blend the art of “being” with the science of “doing.” I am passionate about multicultural diversity and inclusion, as well as enabling connectedness. As a member of the Puyallup Tribe of Indians, I have studied the benefits of indigenous healing.
In addition, I am a career strategist that can help with workplace performance, work/life balance, identifying careers based on interest and life circumstances, resume/cover letter editing, interviewing, and job search approaches.
Let’s look together at the strengths & shadows of your current strategies and gain insights (and a plan) to create a thoughtful journey toward your goals. Whether it is to process/heal from trauma, create a new career path, grieve losses, explore identities, improve relationships, ease life cycle transitions, etc., we can co-create an approach to help. I will provide you a warm and inviting space to explore.
Experience & Education
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor Associate (License MC60961537) in the State of Washington.
- Master of Arts in Counseling from Antioch University, Seattle.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology from Washington State University.
- I work primarily with individual adults ages 16+. Since 2018 I have worked as a part-time faculty counselor at Edmonds College, enabling student success through personal, academic, and career counseling.
- My previous work background includes positions in sales, marketing, training, and employee development within the high tech industry.
I am a preferred provider with Aetna and Premera. Please call for inquiries regarding additional insurance plans.
A Good Faith Estimate of expected charges is provided upon scheduling or upon your request for self-pay clients.
Must cancel 24 hours before the appointment to avoid $100 fee.