- Cabrini Tower / First Hill
- Bothell / Canyon Park
Depression, Anxiety, Academic Underachievement, Life Coaching, Relationship IssuesMake an Appointment
Stacie Frank, MA, LMHC, NCC
Navigating through life’s transitions can be both intimidating and overwhelming – and yet, this discomfort is often an essential step towards growth and positive change. I partner with clients who are feeling stuck in work, school, relationships, or other personal situations, and help them to think critically and often differently.
My approach to counseling is both client-centered and judgement free. I utilize various therapeutic strategies in order to help clients develop self-awareness, self-confidence, and sustainable coping skills.
The therapeutic relationship that we establish together will guide our work as we address immediate concerns, personal and professional goals, and future needs.
Experience & Education
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health from Seattle University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Elementary Education from Pennsylvania State University
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC #LH60941384)
- Board Certified by the National Board of Certified Counselors (NBCC) as a National Certified Counselor (NCC).
I am a preferred provider with Premera, Regence, Optum, Aenta, Kaiser Permanente, and First Choice. I am pending in network status with Cigna. I accept allowable out-of-network fees. Please call for inquiries regarding additional insurance.
Must cancel 24 hours before the appointment to avoid $100 fee.