- Bothell / Canyon Park
Anxiety, Depression, Trauma, Bipolar Disorder, Suicidal IdeationMake an Appointment
Tori Oxford, MSW, LICSW
I am a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) with experience working with individuals, groups, couples and families. I have practiced in a variety of settings including inpatient hospitals, outpatient clinics, crisis centers and medical facilities. When I’m not working in private practice, I work for a nonprofit organization providing trauma therapy to people who have experienced sex trafficking. I am also a clinician in an Emergency Department completing mental health assessments.
It is my belief that everyone has value regardless of life circumstances and sometimes we need support to manage the challenges of this world. I view therapy as a safe space to process feelings without judgement, and cultivate balance in our lives by developing effective coping skills.
My goal as a clinician is to help my clients find the tools they need to thrive by tailoring sessions to each individual’s needs. I want my clients to leave therapy equipped with relevant knowledge and skills to help them achieve their goals. My therapeutic approach draws from a variety of techniques including CBT, DBT, trauma informed therapy and mindfulness. I look forward to partnering with you in your wellness journey.
Experience & Education
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW – LW60960789) in Washington State
- Masters in Clinical Social Work, families track – University of Denver (2013)
- Certificate in interpersonal trauma
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology – Pacific Lutheran University (2008)
- Training and experience with Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Couples Counseling, the Mind-Body Connection, Family Systems, Trauma & Recovery and Human Sexuality.
I am a preferred provider with Cigna, Premera, and Regence. I am pending in network status with Aetna, Optum, Kaiser Permanente, and First Choice. I accept allowable out-of-network fees. Please call for inquiries regarding additional insurance.
Must cancel 24 hours before the appointment to avoid $100 fee.