- Cabrini Tower / First Hill
- West Lake Union / Julie’s Landing
- Bothell / Canyon Park
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Body Image & Self Esteem, Trauma Focused CBTMake an Appointment
Rachel Stewart, MA, LICSW
I work with children, youth, and families to build resilience, express emotions, and create change. My therapeutic approach is strength-based and client centered. I utilize play therapy and cognitive behavioral techniques, collaborating with clients to find the approach that works best for them.
I advocate for my clients and collaborate with school staff and medical staff to provide support and continuity of care.
I have a great deal of experience helping children and teens with body image and self-esteem. Part of my work in this area is helping youth and teens to understand and take ownership of their relationship with media.
As a former dancer and dance instructor, I often use movement as a therapeutic tool. I am a trained yoga teacher and have trained in Integrated Movement Therapy.
Experience & Education
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in Washington State (LW 60531219).
- Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Master’s Degree in Media Literacy.
- Clinically trained in Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy through Harborview’s Center for Sexual Assault and Traumatic Stress.
- I have my 200 hour yoga teacher training and my level 2 Integrated Movement Therapy training through Samarya Center.
I am a preferred provider with Premera, Regence, United Behavioral Health, First Choice, Optum, Aetna, Kaiser Permanente (KFHP), and Cigna. I accept allowable out-of-network fees. Please call for inquiries regarding additional insurance.
Please call for inquiries regarding additional insurance plans.
Must Cancel 24 hours before the appointment to avoid $85 fee.